Pages

Sunday 10 February 2019

All About Me


My name is Isiah. I am in year 5 at Glen Innes School.  I have four siblings.
like the movie Xmen.
I like the game called Call of Duty .
I like my turtle his name is minime.
My favourite colour is yellow.
I will be going to ART 4 us this term.
I like playing with my friend no friends.
l enjoy going to the park with my nana.
I like doing maths in class.
I love Big Mac from McDonalds.
I also like to drink lemonade.
I live with my nana in Glen Innes.
I like swimming at school.
I like reading in my class.
I like going to the library.
I have three brothers and no sisters.
I am the oldest brother.
I have a dog who barks alot.
I like music.
I like writing on my chromebook.
I like fruit like apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.